How Exciting You’re Thinking Of Selling
It’s a big step so let’s get it right from beginning to Sale Date and onto your Settlement.
Either telephone me on 021 396 252 to book your appraisal or complete the Appraisal Form.
The appraisal. I’ll come and see you so you can show me through your home. I’ll ask you about the improvements you’ve made, what you love most about your home and what’s important to you about the process of selling?
I’ll make a time to come back and see you. I’ll have a comprehensive market analysis with me. There’s a lot to discuss. I’ll be with you for as long as you need to be completely comfortable with me and with the process but allow a minimum of an hour. I’ll be discussing amongst other things the method of sale – Fixed Price, By Negotiation, Auction or Tender – Marketing options and what we need to do to get your home ready to go.
Here are some questions you may like to ask me:
- Can you tell me about your real estate sales experience?
- Why Kara?
- Do you work part-time or full-time as an agent?
- Can you tell me a price range you think my home might sell in?
- What is your preferred method of sale and why?
- How much can I expect to pay in commission?
- What are the marketing costs involved in the sale of my home?
- Tell me why Harcourts is a better choice than another Company?
- Can you provide me with 3 References from three sellers you’ve worked for in the past six months?
- What kind of communication and/or updates can I expect from you?
- What are the current average days on the market?
- What happens if my house doesn’t sell in the time we contract for?
If you’re happy to move forward we’ll sign the Agency Agreement and the process begins.
There’s photos to organize and marketing to book. Just so you know there is a 10 day lead in time before we’re on the market.
I have a list of fantastic, reasonable and reliable tradespeople, home stagers, cleaners and removal people who will all help you to get your home ready for sale and make things simple and as stress free as possible.
The next few weeks is going to be fun and a little bit stressful but I will be here to guide you through.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.